End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and PrivacyWall and governs use of this app. By installing the PrivacyWall App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the PrivacyWall App.
- Parties This Agreement is between you and PrivacyWall only.
- Privacy PrivacyWall may collect and use information about your usage of the PrivacyWall App, including certain types of information from and about your device. PrivacyWall may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the PrivacyWall App.
- Limited License PrivacyWall grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the PrivacyWall App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use the PrivacyWall App on devices that you own or control.
- Age Restrictions By using the PrivacyWall App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 17 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 17 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the PrivacyWall App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the PrivacyWall App may be terminated without warning if PrivacyWall believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 17 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the PrivacyWall App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the PrivacyWall App.
- Warranty PrivacyWall disclaims all warranties about the PrivacyWall App to the fullest extent permitted by law. You are not entitled to any damages, including but not limited to consequential damages. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, PrivacyWall shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
- Maintenance and Support PrivacyWall does not provide maintenance or support.
- Product Claims PrivacyWall is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the PrivacyWall App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the PrivacyWall App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
- Third Party Intellectual Property Claims PrivacyWall shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the PrivacyWall App. To the extent PrivacyWall is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, PrivacyWall shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the PrivacyWall App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.